Saturday, April 13, 2013

UFO Quilting Retreat


Last weekend Russellee had seven wonderful ladies at the April UFO Retreat.  Ladies came from Canberra, Narrandera, Henty and locally.  There was much laughter amongst the sewing.  The quilts that were brought along to be finished (or nearly finished) were marvellous.  The beautiful work that quilters bring never ceases to amaze me.  The diversity of patterns and fabric available to quilters, both hand and machine, today is fantastic.


 
My sister’s birthday was on the Sunday.  She has not been very well recently and my brother-in-law brought her out for lunch with the ladies.  We had a cake for her and it cheered her up immensely.




This weekend I have a group of card makers from Wagga in.  These ladies have booked Russellee to have a weekend way to allow them to get together to do their card making.  No cooking or cleaning and great company.




 Until next time

Dorothy

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, Dorothy! Please send my love to P, we had fun on the big boat! I'm just waiting for the HSC schedule to come out, fingers crossed for November retreat..I will need a break by then!!!

    ReplyDelete