Sunday, October 31, 2010

November News


I have been a bit slack in keeping the blog up to date. The above photo is of the first quilt that I have completed with my quiliting machine. Have others to do. Will get there one day.

The response to the March Scrapbooking weekend has been overwhelming. All the workshops have been finalised and our guest tutor, Kaye, has put together a stunning workshop. Even though it is not until March it will be here before we know it.
I have taken the plunge a got together a small shop as there is not readily available scrapbook shop here now. I have lots of Prima, alphabets, cardstock, papers and bits and pieces.


Pam and I are looking forward to going to the Scrapbooking Cruise in January. There is a good contingent of people from Wagga also going, althought not all scrappers. It will be nice to share this experience with Raywen.

Last weekend I had nine ladies from the Canberra 'Stitch and Bitch' quilters come for a weekend of doing their own thing. By all accounts they had a great time. So beautiful work was created. The quilters do not have as much stuff with them as the scrappers.

I have been busy putting together kits for Pam and I to do and take on the cruise. Have still managed to do a few layouts.
Until next time.
Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment