Monday, April 18, 2011

Retreat Update

I have been overwhelmed by the response that has received regarding the Quilting Cruise next February. I would like to thank those who have booked already and the ladies who are considering booking. Kaye and I are going on a Quilting Cruise out of America next August. Kaye is a Scrapbooker and not a quilter but she jumped at the chance of coming with me when I asked her. I am looking forward to doing this cruise and getting some ideas for our cruise. The September Scrapbooking Retreat is booked out. This happened within in a week of notice going out with the details. Kylie Tout, from Scrapping Clearly, is doing a workshop on one of her beautiful mini albums. Thank you ladies for your continued support for these retreats. I shall post some information on the Quilting Cruise workshops when they have been finalised. I wish you all a great Easter and happy quilting and scrapbooking. Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment